Tuesday, August 27, 2013

XMVA Party!

On Saturday we went to Justin's work party for Xbox Music, Video, and Advertising.  We started the fun by taking a bus into Seattle, I have never been on a city bus so it was a fun new experience for the kids and me.  We got to Justin's work and had bagels, donuts, fruit, and yogurt before taking a tour around the city.  They rented out some ducks and we were able to take a tour around Seattle and into Lake Union.  I knew the house from the movie Sleepless in Seattle was somewhere around the area but never knew exactly where.  Well, now I know.  It was a super fun tour with a silly captain that really knew how to have fun.  I have included the link to fulfill your curiosity http://www.ridetheducksofseattle.com/. When we got back from the tour we ate lots of pizza and filled ourselves full of sugar.  The kids all got their faces painted and then we set off for home.  It was a fun day being around people that Justin spends most of his time with.  Now I have faces to go along with some of the names I hear so much about.

I got to sit by Madi

No windows!

Daddy sat in the back with Wesley and Kayla

Wesley poking his head out the bus... er boat

Madi the co-captain

Wesley the strong co-captain

Kayla my other co-captain

Kayla's pretty facepaint

Madi's Pegasus

Wesley is the conflicting Spidermen

All my face painted babies

Kayla fell asleep making it easier to get a shot of her artwork

bus ride home

Kayla woke up just in time to get off the bus

No comments:

Post a Comment

ONCE IN A WHILE IN AN ORDINARY LIFE, LOVE GIVES US A FAIRYTALE