Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Bree's Blessing

My parents have not been able to attend any of our other children's blessings so we made it a point for them to come this time.  We had decided that it would be easier for them to fly here after the holidays so we pushed it back a month and had her blessed the first weekend in February.  In the middle of January I learned that we had stake conference that weekend.  Ah!  My parents had already bought their tickets so pushing it back a week wouldn't be so easy.  We decided to have her blessing on Saturday the first which worked really well.  We just had a few of our closest friends and family meet at the church.  Bree cried through the blessing which didn't help Justin concentrate.  It was a beautiful blessing though.  We all met back at our home and had lunch and enjoyed each other's company.  I was a little disappointed not being able to do it during church but it all turned out well in the end.  Thanks to those who came!

My mother made Bree's blessing gown.








1 comment:

  1. It's about time! I've been waiting to see pictures from her blessing. I didn't realize you guys had to do it on Saturday. I didn't even know you could do that. Glad it worked out for Mom and Dad to be there though. :)

    ReplyDelete

ONCE IN A WHILE IN AN ORDINARY LIFE, LOVE GIVES US A FAIRYTALE