At the beginning of October Justin asked me when I wanted to have another Child. Well, I thought the plan was to wait until March to start trying for another child but he brought it up and once the thought of a baby gets placed in a woman's mind it's kind of hard to get it out. I wasn't sure if I was ready for another child quite yet but what the heck. I didn't want three babies in a row to be born in the fall so I told Justin we have to do it now or we're going to wait until march. If we get pregnant now then cool but if not it's no big deal to wait a few months. Well, it turns out that I have no problems getting pregnant.

We went to the Doctor yesterday. Let me tell you, it is such an amazing thing to see your child for the first time. True, it's nothing like when they're born but it's still pretty stinking awesome. To see a head and little arm sticking out and of course the flutter of the heart beat. Wow! My baby's doing well :) Can you even imagine the heart? Take a look at these pictures and imagine a little heart within that tiny being. My baby is about the size of a grape right now so these pictures are pretty spot on. What a miracle.

I am 9 weeks right now so I am nearing the end of the first trimester. I look forward to the second trimester as my energy comes back and the yucky morning sickness goes away. So far I just feel a little icky and I haven't thrown up yet (thank goodness) but from my experience it hits me around 10 weeks but usually goes away around week 13. I am looking forward to the day when I get to wear maternity clothes. I love being pregnant! I enjoy my big round tummy and even more so feeling the baby kick and wiggle. I was able to feel Wesley at 15 weeks so it's not all that far away. Yay!
As I am writing this I can't help but think of my sister. Her and her husband have been trying to get pregnant for about five years now and with medical help it still has not happened. We pray for them constantly and hope that someday they will get their baby. It is especially tough on my sister as she wants a baby so bad. I sat across the table from her recently and I watched her as my other sisters were talking about how much they love being pregnant. Her heart broke and so did mine.

So I got to work this morning and did my daily check of facebook, email, and blogs. And as I read through your new post I got so happy and excited for you and baby number 3. And as I got to the end of the post I couldn't help but start crying. (Yes,right here at work.) I just want you to know that yours and Justin's love, support, help, and prayers through all of this have meant so much to us. I love you guys! Thank you.
ReplyDelete