This year I have decided to make a goal that I can actually reach. A year ago for Christmas my sister gave us all a family recipe book. It has a lot of recipes gathered from each of us and a few that my sister found that just looked yummy. Well, I tend to make the same five recipes over and over again and I think that's lame. What's the point of a family recipe book if you don't try the recipes from your family? This year I am going to make every recipe in the book. I am going to share my journey with you, what a fun way to share my successes.... and failures. I feel a little bit like that girl in the movie, what is it called? Julie and Julia. Her story was a bit more extravagant than mine but I'm not looking to become an amazing cook, just a decent one. Bringing a little variety to the dinner table will be refreshing. I'll see you next week as I have all the ingredients for my first recipe.
Yay! I'm so excited about this and I'm so happy that you will be blogging about it! I can't wait to see pictures!
ReplyDelete