Thursday, February 3, 2011

It's a GIRL!!!

 We had our ultrasound today.  It was really cool to see our little girl wiggle around and to know that she is doing well.  It turns out that this baby is a tiny bit on the big side, no surprise there, Madi and Wesley were both a little big when they were born.  The ultrasound tech said that she's not big by much though, I'm 17 weeks 5 days and she measures at 18 weeks 2 days, only a few days difference.  With Wesley I remember them always telling me how big he was during ultrasounds and he was smaller than Madi.  I think this one will be our smallest baby yet.
Anyway, I am really excited to get everything ready for my little girl.  I know I have over four months to go but I'm really excited.  I plan on making each of my kids a blanket special from Mom, I'm looking forward to making one for this little gal.

profile
hand
front

1 comment:

ONCE IN A WHILE IN AN ORDINARY LIFE, LOVE GIVES US A FAIRYTALE