Friday, February 25, 2011

Pizza Night!

So, I have a couple things that I need to blog about but unfortunately they will have to wait since I have no way of getting the pictures on here.  Justin wanted to update our computer so he bought a new computer case along with a mother board and memory card reader.  Well, the memory card reader was back ordered from Best Buy and we're STILL waiting so the pictures will stay on my camera until then.  So instead I will tell you about our new tradition.

PIZZA NIGHT!

Last Friday I was in no mood to cook so I deemed every Friday night pizza night.  It will not be just your typical pizza night with delivery or maybe a Papa Murphys but a whole selection of things.  Last week we did have Papa Murphys and tonight we will cook up a couple Digiorno's.  I plan on doing things simple like Pizza Poppers (we love those) and bagel bites or some nights we will have a family night and make our own pizzas.  It doesn't matter what we do as long as it's pizza  : ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

ONCE IN A WHILE IN AN ORDINARY LIFE, LOVE GIVES US A FAIRYTALE