BAKED POTATO SOUP
Unfortunately it's been a while since I made this and I'm just now getting to writing about it so I can't tell you the particulars. What I can tell you is that it was delicious. It has of course baked potatoes which I wish I would have baked a bit sooner because it took FOREVER for the potatoes to get done, in fact, I took them out of the oven a little too soon. No big deal though, a few firm potatoes didn't ruin the soup. It also has bits of bacon and a few other things such as green onions, cheese and seasonings. To make the soup part you just mix some melted butter with some flour to make a sort of paste and then add a lot of milk, that's it! Cook it until it thickens a bit and you have yourself a yummy soup. Mmmm, just looking at this picture makes me want to make it again. If anyone wants the recipe let me know, I'd be happy to give it to you.
Yum, I love Baked Potato Soup. I'm glad you're still doing this. It makes me happy!
ReplyDelete