I was filming Madi sing "For What It's Worth" by Buffalo Springfield. This was a song that I grew up hearing my dad listen to and recently it's been in my head. I taught Madi the part that has been stuck in my head all week. Here she is doing her thing. Sorry for those of you who have already seen this on Facebook.
Wesley wanted to get filmed too so here he is being silly and a bit shy. I think he'd be great at Simon Says =]
Adorable. I almost died from the cuteness of Wesley spanking his bum, and Madi with her adorable gestures to go along with the song lyrics. I think you've got some little performers in your home! Thanks for sharing.
Adorable. I almost died from the cuteness of Wesley spanking his bum, and Madi with her adorable gestures to go along with the song lyrics. I think you've got some little performers in your home! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete