For Memorial Day this year we decided to take a day trip down to Ocean Shores and experience what Justin calls "the real ocean". We knew it wasn't going to be a nice sunny day so we made sure to bring extra clothes for the kids just in case they got a little cold and wet. Well, it literally rained all day so our wet came from the icy rain that the wind blew against our backs. It was cold. Everyone else seemed to be fine but I know I was pretty cold and miserable with my entire backside drenched. We did have fun though and enjoyed our little family trip. Here are some pictures of us and the real ocean.
Oh my gosh Erin! Do you have hair extensions? I don't think I've ever seen your hair that long in my life. I'm jealous!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a pretty cold but fun day anyway. Can't wait to see you guys in a few days!!!
Maybe, maybe not. You will find out IN A FEW DAYS!!!
ReplyDelete