Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Dentist

So I am really bad and I never got the kids a dentist until recently.  Madi and Wesley both had their very first dentist's appointment on Monday.  I was a little worried because sometimes it can be a bit of a chore, mostly with Wesley when it comes to brushing their teeth.  I had nothing to worry about.  Madi and Wesley were both the best patients.  Madi got a full on cleaning which included flossing and she was AMAZING, I think it might have helped having a T.V. on the ceiling so they could watch Ice Age 2.  I can't discredit the awesome assistant who talked with them and showed them the cool things that she was going to use to get the monsters off their teeth.  I was so proud of Madi that I had to take a picture.



Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of Wesley because they were so quick with him.  He did not get a full cleaning like Madi but instead they just brushed his teeth with his new tooth brush and took a quick look inside.  The fact that he even let them was a miracle, I think Ice Age was a big part here.  The doc told me how impressed he was with them especially since it was their first time, I have way chill kids :)  And of course their teeth look good, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ONCE IN A WHILE IN AN ORDINARY LIFE, LOVE GIVES US A FAIRYTALE