I just read a blog that talked about pictures with your kids
here. Moms, how many pictures do you have with your children? I want my children to grow up knowing that I love them and that I was a part of their lives and I want them to have proof when they get older. I am usually the one holding the camera and so I'm not in many pictures with my kids. In this blog I read a lady made it a goal to take at least one picture with each kid every month. I like that and I'm going to make that my new goal.
Here are the most recent pictures with my children
 |
| Here I am with Madi getting ready to go to church |
 |
| Wesley and Mom chilling at home. Wow, I look good. |
And now as it is Mother's Day I am must take a moment to recognize my mother. My mom has truly been an amazing part in my life. She taught me how to cook. She taught me how to be responsible. She taught me how to love the gospel of Jesus Christ. She taught me how important a mother's role is. She helped me become the person I am today. I do not tell my mom nearly enough how amazing she is and that I am so grateful that she is my mom. I love you mom! Unfortunately I do not see my mom enough and as I looked through pictures I realized that I don't really have many with us together. Instead I found a picture from last summer of her holding my dear sweet boy Wesley. Being a grandma is just as amazing!
 |
My mother and Wesley
|
I am so grateful that I married Justin because he has given me the coolest in-laws. My mother-in-law is pretty awesome, it might have something to do with the fact that she tells me how much she loves me and how she's glad that I married her son and whipped him into shape =] We play games, relax, take walks, go on picnics, I always feel at home and I only feel a little guilty when I'm lazy. But seriously, my mother-in-law rocks and I'm so happy that she welcomed me into her family and home.
 |
| Momma Chambers and Madi playing with the ipad |
Erin, You are absolutely my favorite daughter-inlaw. Thank you for all you add to our family and for being such a great mother and wife. We love you so much!
ReplyDelete