Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Breech?
Just a quick update. Our little girl who has been breech during every ultrasound for the last 4 months has finally decided to turn. We had an ECV scheduled for tomorrow morning so my doctor wanted to see me one more time right before to make sure she's still breech before going in. We had a quick ultrasound today and to our relief she is now head down. She is not very low and because I've already had two babies he said that she has plenty of room to move so it's possible that she could switch back. To try and keep her from doing that I got an abdominal binder to hug my tummy nice and tight to hopefully limit her movement a bit. Now, to make it very clear, I truly believe that there was an extra power working with us. I thank Justin so much for being worthy to hold the priesthood and for being so willing to give me a blessing. It worked. There is no need for any extra medical attention and hopefully this little girl will make her appearance very soon without any complications.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ONCE IN A WHILE IN AN ORDINARY LIFE, LOVE GIVES US A FAIRYTALE
No comments:
Post a Comment