Thursday, June 9, 2011

Potty Training

Wesley in his big boy undies


Every time Madi says she has to go potty Wesley is very quick to run to the bathroom before Madi. He always tries to get on the potty first but of course he gets pushed aside so Madi can pee in peace. Because of this we occasionally put Wesley on the potty, I'm kind of lazy so I usually don't take his diaper off so he ends up just sitting there. Well, last Saturday we were bathing the kids and Justin grabbed Wesley and put him on the potty. He did it! Wesley concentrated and pushed and he actually did it. Since then we have been putting Wesley on the potty multiple times a day. Sometimes he does really well and other times he just sits there, I guess he doesn't have to go. The other day I bought him some undies to see how he would react when he had an accident. Well, it seems he doesn't really care if his undies are wet like Madi did but he does point and show me the wet spot on the floor so I guess that's good. We will continue to put him in undies for a while and hopefully soon he will show a little improvement. It's only been a few days so we can't expect him to figure it out quite yet, but so far he's doing great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ONCE IN A WHILE IN AN ORDINARY LIFE, LOVE GIVES US A FAIRYTALE